November 22, 2017
There are many ways to style your kitchen without having to break the bank. From countertops to flooring to the features of your kitchen all play an essential role if you are looking to remodel your kitchen, but did you know that cabinets are at the top of the list when it comes to function, convenience, and storage? At Discount Kitchens, we have come up with some great ideas to inspire you to get creative with your kitchen.
- Take your cabinets up. Instead of taking your cabinets out, consider moving your cabinets up. Tall, vertical cabinets that can reach to the ceiling are trendy and functional. It’s the perfect space to store kitchen items that are not used on a daily basis.
- Corner Cabinets. If you have corner cabinets in your kitchen, you should consider installing a pullout to your corner cabinet! This will help you keep your essential items organized as it creates double the interior storage space.
- Add a functional island. You can never have too many cabinets in the kitchen and if you are a keen cooker in the house, adding a kitchen island is an investment but can be beneficial to you as you can build out more cabinet space.
- Pantry Cabinet. If your kitchen has a high ceiling and narrow areas, consider sliding a pantry cabinet to fill in that space for maximized storage.
- Stack the storage in your drawers. Deep drawers can be a great storage replacement for your cookware and utensils, however, adding a divider will keep your drawers organized.