October 15, 2017
We understand renovating your kitchen can be expensive but you don’t necessarily have to break the bank to design that dream kitchen that you have been looking. We’ve come up with some helpful tips that may help you re-think how to renovate your kitchen.
- Swap out cabinet hardware. One of the easiest yet surprising impact changes you can make in your kitchen is switching out your old worn out looking kitchen hardware. You’d be surprised how much of a difference this will make. A key tip is to measure your cabinet and drawer and find a replacement, this will prevent any extra work.
- Paint cabinets. Adding/Replacing cabinets are considered one of the biggest expenses when renovating a kitchen Adding new paint is a great way that can refresh the look of your kitchen appearance.
- Take off cabinet doors. If your kitchen is looking cluttered, consider removing cabinet doors to create an open storage look.
- Customize lower cabinets. The function is just as important as making your kitchen visually appearing. If you’re a keen cooker you may want to consider adding some upgrades behind the scenes.
- Create additional storage. Another great to be more organized with your spacing is by creating additional storage in your kitchen. Get creative and use any add additional empty wall space you might have and give yourself some extra storage options.
- Light fixtures. Another great way to upgrade your kitchen is switching up the light fixtures from old to more up-to-date pendants or chandeliers.
- New Appliance. Is your dishwasher making random noises or your refrigerator is ready for retirement? If you have extra money to splurge on, this would make a big difference and upgrade to your kitchen. Sometimes making 1 or 2 big upgrades in your space is all you need and a step closer to that dream kitchen you have been waiting for.